New World Prize Draw
All New World Clubcard prize draws that involve a store spend and scan of a Clubcard are run under the same process, which includes the following mandatory terms and conditions.
- Aside from incorporating specific details (dates, regions, qualifying products), the only variation to these terms and conditions that we allow is to incorporate specific details relating to the prize.
- As per point 9, these prize draws are subject to Clubcard Terms and Conditions which cover use of winner’s personal information including name and image; the fact prizes can’t be transferred or exchanged for cash, cancellation and modification of the promotion and liability.
- The ‘Promoter’ should be Foodstuffs or Foodstuffs jointly with the Supplier (if agreed with Foodstuffs).
- The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Cerebos Greggs Ltd (‘Supplier’) jointly (‘Promoter’).
- The competition commences on 05/11/18 and runs until close of trade on 02/12/18 (‘Promotion Period’).
- You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any 3 Gregg’s Herbs & Spices products in one transaction > <from any New World supermarkets nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
- Prize winners will be drawn on 14/12/18 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner from each store drawn will win a Baking Prize Pack.
- Prizes: There are a total of 140 Baking Prize Packs, one Baking Prize Pack per store to be won.
- Each Baking Prize Pack contains: 1x digital scale, 1 kitchen spatula, 1x Rainbow whisk, 1x Icing bag with 8 nozzles, 1x cake cooling rack, 1x cake tin, 1x palette knife and a selection of 8x Gregg’s Herbs and Spices products. Each pack has a RRP value of $220.
Prizes will be awarded to the person named as the owner of the Clubcard with which their entry was made. If any prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. If a winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, you consent to Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize and for marketing purposes.
- If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
- Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
- For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any questions regarding this competition please contact the Promoter, Cerebos Greggs Ltd on ph 09 274 2777 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.